Friday, July 30, 2010

If I called up the oil companies and asked them to lower the price of gas, how would you thank me?

Are you naked under that coat? I mean i am a man now, but I still think we can make it work out between us.





of course it is me, could you not tell by the perfect hair? I have a brand new penis nowIf I called up the oil companies and asked them to lower the price of gas, how would you thank me?
I feel like love is blooming all over my face. Report Abuse
If I called up the oil companies and asked them to lower the price of gas, how would you thank me?
Do they know that you're a big deal? If not...I'll give you a high five. BUT if you call them and they are aware that you are a man not to be messed with and will do whatever you ask of them..I would bake you cookies and let you have a go at my husband..or my sister..whichever is more your style..
I would thank you by dousing your jacket with a full gallon of gasoline and burning it so you could be naked, again. With summer just around the corner, you'll want to take off more than your pants.
Its also the US government printing money, and speculators (hedge fund managers, etc). They are accounting for 45 cents and 80 cents increase respectively! Figure that into your price per gallon!
I would celebrate by purchasing a mint condition WWII Sherman tank. After filling up with 175 gallons of revenginator-discounted gas, we would go around together crushing every hybrid powered car in our path.
I wouldn't thank you unless they actually lowered the prices. But it would be a simple thanks...the government should be the one thanking you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (with mula)
Hard to top 1001 up there but if you can come through with some actual results, I promise to stop talking bad about you behind your back! ; )
I would fill your tank up, darling.
meet me at motel 6 and i'll show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment