Friday, July 30, 2010

Help me find a cheap priced person to fix my oil furnace in klamath falls or.?

i put some heating oil in my rental prop oil furnace and can't get it to light. i have bled the line to the tune of 1 gallon oil removed and pushed the start button many times. i even let it sit for a day and tried again. no luck. i am now looking for someone to teach me to light it without these problems, but i don't have the money for an experienced professional. does anyone know of anyone in kf who is retired or just handy?Help me find a cheap priced person to fix my oil furnace in klamath falls or.?
Just remember you usually get what you pay for so cheap often equals poorly done. Your best bet would be to find a tech who works for a larger company who does side work. I am in California so I could not recomend anyone in your area.Help me find a cheap priced person to fix my oil furnace in klamath falls or.?
Look in the yellow pages under cheap people, im sure you could get a quality repairman there.

No comments:

Post a Comment