Saturday, August 21, 2010

Now that Turkey is mad at the US, will oil for my fryer go up in price before Thanksgiving?

Turkey(s) have always been mad at us, especially right around this time of year.....lolNow that Turkey is mad at the US, will oil for my fryer go up in price before Thanksgiving?
that's not funnyNow that Turkey is mad at the US, will oil for my fryer go up in price before Thanksgiving?
Your fryer oil will be fine. You just won't be able to drive to the store to get it.
Expect prices of turkeys to go up this Thanksgiving.
the oil in your fryer is vegetable oil, not mineral oil.





oh
HAHAHA Thats funny.
I never did understand why we're so concerned with offending Turkeys and show absolutely no consideration for Chickens, to say nothing of the other sporting fowls like Doves, Pheasants and Partridges. It's just specist if you ask me.
no way bigger turkey less oil
heheheheheheheheheheheh -- yeah I like that

No comments:

Post a Comment