Wednesday, August 18, 2010

House pass new tax on oil companie, will it mean higher gas price?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080227/ap_o鈥?/a> I don't get it, why goverment pass this law in this time, in a sludgiest economy and near record high oil price, this just gonna make matter even worst.House pass new tax on oil companie, will it mean higher gas price?
Wow, I actually agree with Democrats on this one. But, yeah, it's stupid of them to think that it will hurt the oil companies. They just pass the cost onto the consumer.





By the way, as usual, the media is spinning this story. This isn't a ';new tax'; but rather it is the repeal of tax breaks which are nothing more than corporate welfare. I am strongly opposed to corporate welfare, which is why I agree with this bill...and I generally don't care about the cost of gasoline going up.House pass new tax on oil companie, will it mean higher gas price?
you bet ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment