Monday, August 23, 2010

Where do you all think crude oil prices are going to top out at? I am guessing $120.10.?

When is this bubble going to pop? I was thinking about buying more May calls on DUG.Where do you all think crude oil prices are going to top out at? I am guessing $120.10.?
It has already made a big move, obviously. It is likely to consolidate between $110 and $120 for a month or so, wich means that by the end of the quarter it will probably be aroun current levels. But I agree that $180-200 is certainly posible by the end of the year. If crude were to hang out below $120 for at least a month, I would probably be a buyer above $120...Where do you all think crude oil prices are going to top out at? I am guessing $120.10.?
Top out when? This year? If oil does not go over $125 a barrel this year, the world should celebrate big time. However, as the other poster said, $200 is very possible.
$200/ Barrel is VERY possible!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment